Learn about the strengths and weaknesses of your practice from a customer’s perspective.
How CCG’s Mystery Shopping program benefits your practice
Understanding how your customers experience your practice is critical to growth, but it can be difficult to truly get that perspective without being creative. So here’s how to step outside the box.
Crampton Consulting Group’s Mystery Shopping program. It’s simple but beautifully effective.
Via phone calls made to your practice, our consultants gauge and review the strengths and weaknesses of your customer engagement process. Results are presented in a comprehensive report, revealing valuable insight and pinpointing key focus areas for customer service improvement.
The many benefits of this program include:
- Improved competitive edge through customer service sales and technique improvement
- Increased product sales and bottom line
- Better use of training dollars with targeted sessions based on report outcomes
- An uplift in customer experience
- An objective assessment of your current service levels
The next step? A no obligation conversation to understand your needs.
Talking to us is about discovery, find out how can help you.