CCG provides on-site Leadership training specifically designed for the veterinary industry.
Benefits of Leadership Training
Interested in ProSkills Online Leadership Courses?
How our leadership training philosophy enables practice growth
Perhaps the unexpected happens, as it often does. Perhaps a novel context emerges, as it always will. A thriving practice requires leadership that provides direction no matter the context. Change, tension, and uncertainty. That’s when effective leaders distinguish themselves. But what does that mean in the veterinary practice context?
That’s what our leadership training programs are for. The creation of self-aware, effective leaders, equipped to lead in the context of vet practice management. It’s leadership of this kind that adds continued and necessary value to the ongoing growth of your practice.
Here are some of the learning areas we can integrate into your course:
- Leadership and Business Intelligence
- Time and Stress Management
- Settling Disputes in the Workplace
- Running Effective Team Meetings
- Recruitment and Selection Skills
- Inducting and Training New Team Members
- Talent Management
- Managing Change in the Workplace
- Coordinating the Implementation of Customer Service Strategies
- Team Development and Behavioural Profiling
- Supervisory and Leadership Skills
- Staff Development Tactics (Coaching, mentoring and management)
- Training Tips for the Veterinary Practice
And that’s not all. If you don’t see exactly what you need, we can uncover your requirements in conversation with you and tailor a personal training experience to meet your needs. The next step? A no obligation, exploratory conversation about your practice growth needs.
Get in touch to see how your business can benefit with CCG
Talking to us is about discovery, find out how we can help you.