Explore our Veterinary Nurse Consultations Intelligence Program
Improve profitability by optimising your nurse’s time and income generating opportunities while maximising pet and client care.
Is Veterinary Nurse Consultations For Me?
This comprehensive six module program is designed to maximise the preventative healthcare opportunities in your practice while reducing your Veterinarian’s workload.
By educating your Veterinary Nurse team and implementing Veterinary Nurse Consults in your practice, you will free up your Veterinarians time to undertake further income generating activities.
This course is a self-paced online course. You will have access to the course for a period of six (6) months. This course does not require a work placement or practical assessment. You are required to complete activities and assessments online (including multiple choice questions and online scenarios). Upon completion of all required course content, You will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement.
Benefits to your Practice
- Improved patient health
- Increased client loyalty and compliance
- Reduction of veterinarian stress and workload
- Increased practice revenue
- Increased Veterinary Nurse productivity and job satisfaction
- Introduction to Veterinary Nurse Consultations
- The Client Experience, Communicating for Consultations
- Implementing Veterinary Nurse Consultations
- Veterinary Nurse Consultations Admission and Discharge
- Preventative Healthcare Impact Analysis
- Independent Veterinary Nurse Consultations
- Downloadable learning & technical guides
- Quizzes & self assessments
- Certificate of Completion
- Nominal duration: 18 hours
- Enrollment duration: 12 months
- $625.00 AUD
Continuing Education Points
Get in touch to see how your business can benefit with CCG
Talking to us is about discovery, find out how can help you.