Team Skills Training
CCG provides on-site Team Skills training specifically designed for the veterinary industry.
Benefits of Team Skills Training
Interested in ProSkills Online Team Skills Courses?
How our team skills training philosophy enables practice growth
Veterinarians are facing more demands on their time than ever before. Barriers such as increasing client expectations and a global vet shortage apply increased pressure to the veterinary team. One of the most effective ways to alleviate this pressure is through proper utilization of the veterinary nursing team throughout the hospital.
Benefits of upskilling your nursing team include:
- Increased business profitability
- Increased client bonding to clinic
- Increased staff satisfaction and retention
- Increased standards of care for patients
- Increased time availability of veterinarians
Crampton Consulting Group can customize all technical skills sessions to meet your specific clinic needs. Some of our most requested training topics include:
- Dentistry for vets and nurses
- Emergency and Critical Care
- In-Clinic Pathology
- Hospitalized patient care
- Fluid therapy
- Clinical skills
- Veterinary Nurse consulting
The most functional and healthy veterinary practices, like all businesses, are more than just the sum of their parts. Their people work in cohesion, creating a whole that’s gratifying to be part of and highly efficient in its output. Our Team Skills courses delivered on-site or via webinar at your request will increase your team cohesion.
We tailor an interactive training program to address core growth areas of your team’s social functioning. That means we address your unique challenges and opportunities.
Below are some of the popular areas we address in our training. But remember, your specific training needs are our focus. These are simply examples.
- Stress Management
- Understanding Compassion Fatigue
- Conflict Resolution
- Communication with Confidence
- Gaining Control of your Time
- Managing Your Emotions in the Workplace
- Supporting Clients through Grief and Pet Loss
And that’s not all. If you don’t see exactly what you need, we can uncover your requirements in conversation with you and tailor a personal training experience to meet your needs. The next step? A no obligation, exploratory conversation about your practice growth needs.
Get in touch to see how your business can benefit with CCG
Talking to us is about discovery, find out how we can help you.