Veterinary Nursing Consultations
Veterinary nursing consultations improve profitability by leveraging your nurse’s time.
This comprehensive, online six module program is designed to maximise the preventative healthcare opportunities in your practice while reducing your Veterinarian’s workload. By educating your Veterinary Nurse team and implementing Veterinary Nurse Consults in your practice, you will free up your Veterinarians time to undertake further income generating activities.
Are you buying this for another person or more than one person? If so, then check the ‘Enable Group Purchase’ box and buy enough seats for everyone doing the course.
The Veterinary Nursing Consultations program covers:
- Module 1 Introduction to Veterinary Nurse Consultations
- Module 2 The Client Experience Communicating for Consultations
- Module 3 Implementing Veterinary Nurse Consultations
- Module 4 Veterinary Nurse Consultations Admission and Discharge
- Module 5 Preventative Healthcare Impact Analysis
- Module 6 Independent Veterinary Nurse Consultations
Benefits of Veterinary Nursing Consultations to your practice include:
- Improved health of patients
- Increased client loyalty and compliance
- Reduction of veterinarian stress and workload
- Increased Veterinary Nurse productivity and job satisfaction
- Increase practice revenue
- Downloadable learning & technical guides for each module
- Quizzes & self assessments
- Certificate of Completion
- Nominal course duration: 18 hours
- Enrollment duration: 12 months