Bandaging and Wound Care
Bandaging, when applied appropriately, promotes healing, protects a wound, absorb exudate, can be used to relieve pressure and provide immobilisation or support.
At the successful conclusion of this course, you will understand:
- The stages of wound healing
- What can promote or inhibit that process
- How to use bandages to gain the optimal outcome.
- Interactive video lessons that should take up to 1 hour to complete
- You have access to the course for 365 days
- Complete quiz activities to attain your certificate of achievement
- 1 AVNAT CPD point